Currently, we live amidst technology, which has made our life change for the better. In your busy life where you hardly have time for nutritious diets, a juicer can fulfill the needs of your calories with pulpy juice filled with essential nutrition.
When searching for a quality juicer, a lot of names put us in a fix about what to buy and what not to buy. But Omega has made the decision easy for millions of people as they brought the outrange of juicers suitable for every family.
Omega J8007 Heavy Duty Masticating Juicer is one such single auger juicer, which makes the juicing experience better. I am going to share my experiences after using this juicer by this omega 8007 review.
Table Of Contents
The Construction of the Juicer
Like the majority of the Omega Juicers, this also uses ULTEM Auger as the main force that extracts the juice by the dual stage process. There are other parts of the machine as well which also work in sync with the motor.
The components are covered with substantial warranty, and the period is 15 years, which is a lot honestly.
What’s New in the Juicer Compared to Omega J8004?
The Juicer is basically the upgraded model of the J8004 Juicer from Omega. The J8004 had some basic problems, which needed attention and Omega fixed that with this new model.
The basic difference between Omega J8004 and Omega J8007 Masticating Juicer is:
- The latter is equipped with a larger funnel. That means, Omega has paid heed to complain of shorter chute area and made it better. Now you can input more produces into the juicer for more juice.
- Omega J8007 Masticating Juicer has 25% more screen area than that of J8004, which is its predecessor. So, you will have more juice this time with the juicer.
- The earlier version (Omega J8004 used Polycarbonate) but with J8007, the manufacturers switched to Eastman Tritan Copolymer. With this, the juicer becomes BPA free and safe for use.
How it Works?
It is a single juicer with multiple capacities. It follows the dual stage mastication process. The first stage happens when you put in the produce, and it is cut off small pieces by the blades to push through produce.
In the second stage, the auger squeezes through the produce once more to release the pulp and open the cell membrane so that nutrition is released into the juice.
Pros of the Juicer
- You can assemble the Omega J8007 Nutrition Center Juicer very easily with few accessories in the package.
- This juicer is fairly easy when it comes to using it.
- You will notice that it is a versatile juicer capable of handling multiple tasks for you, including, juicing, extruding pasta, extracting soy milk, butter, making baby food and more.
- Dual Stage Masticating helps to squeeze the fruits and the leafy greens to help yielding more juice.
- The pulps of the fruits become dry when you finish juicing.
- It is equally easy to clean this juicer.
- The slow speed of the juicer doesn’t build up froth or heat. Thus, the oxidation process of the juices is delayed.
- It yields more juice than its competitors.
Cons of the Juicer
- The “End Cap” is very difficult to put on or to put off the juicer when cleaning.
The performance of the J8007 Heavy Duty Masticating Juicer from Omega is something you find hard to question.
Although the End Cap is hard to put on or off to the drum, but it makes up by fulfilling multiple functions of your kitchen aptly. This juicer is the next thing you need in your kitchen to ensure a healthy life.
So, reach out, buy the juicer today if you liked this omega 8007 review.