Juice Fanatics always look for healthy juices to supplement daily food intakes. Juices are your way of ensuring healthy living and keeping fit.
So, if you want proper nutritious diets, you will have to ensure you are getting nutritious juicing ingredients, and you have a proper juicer to juice them for you.
Among the masticating juicers in the market, Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000PR takes masticating to a whole new level with 50-60 RPM speed motor. This juicer can easily be the best juicer available on the market and for good reasons too.
Keep your eyes on this kuvings b6000s review for details.
Table Of Contents
It has a Big Chute
This machine has an unbelievably big chute to take in the produces. You will see that Kuvings B6000PR has a 3-inch chute. This is easily a juicer with the biggest chute than any other of its competitions.
Now people can store more produces in it and the best thing is, they won’t have to cut the produces to fit the chute either.
Slowest Motor of 50-60 RPM
Well, you heard us right. The juicer is equipped with a slow rotating screw that rotates 50 to 60 times per minute to ensure juices without any loss of nutrients.
It is a technology titled JMCS and is patented in more than 50 countries. With this technology, you get slow rotating screws but the blades rotate fast.
The Material of the Juicer
The materials that went into building the juicer are all environmentally cleared. For example, the pulp cup, the juice cup and the juice bowl are all made of Eastman TitanTM, which is approved by the NDA and NSF.
The juicing screws and the strainer are made of ULTEM, which is an advanced material, semi-transparent which easily cuts down the produces without applying much force.
This keeps the original flavor of the juice intact. The slowly rotating screws masticate the vegetables or the fruits applying minimal force but working on perfect angles.
Rest of the Features
- The juicer utilizes 240W motor that is specially designed by Kuvings for this machine. It is efficient, less noisy, and it vibrates less.
- The simple design of the juicer makes it quick to assemble. You can rinse the juicer quick with the simple design.
- The smart Cap of the juicer makes it drip free.
- It has two steps of safety-based design. There are three vent-holes lastly the hopper is longer than the other juicers.
- There is a patented rotating brush to make the juicer easy to clean.
Cons of the Juicer
- Some of the users reported that they had to cut the fruits or veggies down before inserting them inside the juicer.
- It is a vertical juicer. So, it is tall and needs more space inside a kitchen counter to fit in.
- Kuvings B6000PR juicer can help you with a quick stint of juicing 3-4 glasses. But don’t expect it to be a commercial-grade Be sure to rest it after every 30 minutes of juicing.
- It shuts down automatically to prevent overheating sometimes. This might become a problem for some of you.
- Once it shuts down, it requires another 30 minutes to cool down completely before it is ready for using again.
If you check onto few online marketplaces, this juicer has got major reviews of 5 stars and not a lot of negative ones. That speaks in favor of the quality the manufacturers provide.
It gives you 10 years of limited warranty on parts and other services. So, it will be a great deal for anyone interested.